Skip to main content.

The Shipwitch's Love Letter

posted by Owais

Owais
The Shipwitch's Love Letter 1 of 1
Feb. 3, 2024, 11:20 a.m.

A few sailors on the Greenest Dolphin have gotten ahold of a tattered ragpaper letter, written in a careful, slanted scrawl, and have been guffawing loudly about it and quoting it as a current running joke to their fellows. They have taken some pains to try to understand what words were written below the scratched-out portions of writing, and have even been elaborating vividly on further ridiculous analogies.

---------------------------

To my dear Luvely Zahra,

Ever since I saw you in the Crow's Nest, my heart was like a baby albattruss, fluttering ekcitely as it left its nest. The Crow's nest and an albattruss nest. My heart wants to make poems for you, Zahra. And then, when I learnd you care for me too, I cant stop myself from having dreams of our future. We'll live on a buteful farm, with animals, oxen and goats. Quite uncle will be there too, so you won't have to be afraid without your bodygard, altho maybe I'll learn to fite and protect you and our family.

my dreams are as wide as the sky over the ship, my luove love as deep as the sea beneeth. As deep as your eyes, like puddles of nour if you take a step and you're walking on the dockyards and your leg sinks into a puddle... itts deeper that you ekspected and suddnly you have 

and you fall in, drowning in gold. That's what happend to me and I have to write it to you....................

My heart was small before I met you but now its a huge albatrus, a giant fed by love!

I love you Zahra

I want to make you a very happy woman ... will you merry me?

Love

Owais
---------

Feb. 3, 2024, 11:20 a.m.