Skip to main content.

the one where Firo causes a need for group therapy

posted by Firouzeh

Firouzeh
the one where Firo causes a need for group therapy 1 of 1
March 20, 2024, 2:17 a.m.

An absolute riot of a scene. NSFW probably? (also, pls ignore the drawn-out spelling of a certain someone's name lmao. I've never brought myself to fix it)

------

Oliye Sabawan moves a step and winces with great pain. "I need a healer," he declares. "To take a look, in private, at what has become of me."

Zahra al-Dhahab trails a sloooooow look toward you.

Ighlaf aims her words at Oliye Sabawan, "My fellow passengers didn't pay for this voyage to be... pestered by your business." She narrows her eyes at Esssfandiar Shirazi.

"You should let Ighlaf be the judge of that, hmm?"  Shirazi tells Zahir ibn Musa archly aside in a tone that suggests he in no way means this. He gives a pouting frown of ridicule as he considers Oliye Sabawan.

Esssfandiar Shirazi smiles aside at Ighlaf, as if he has no idea why she should be narrowing her eyes at him.

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum seems more than satisfied observing the discussion at the distance with a look of interest. Until Oliye Sabawan's declaration. At which point she presses her mouth into a thin line and looks to you. She gives you a small, rather dire shake of her head.

You have emoted: If Firouzeh's gaze could shoot knives, Zahra al-Dhahab would be rightfully stabbed for her look. "You're fine," she then offers bluntly as a diagnosis to Oliye Sabawan.

Esssfandiar Shirazi reflects, though, "I didn't pay for this voyage to be lost for months at the mercy of demons in the mists, either but..." He shrugs.

Zahra al-Dhahab flickers a quick glance in between Esssfandiar Shirazi and Ighlaf, watching.

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev comes back from wherever his mind had wandered. "- --s-'- f---- ------ ---------. S-------- ----- F---, -----." He gaves a vague, too-casual wave of his hand. "--- - t---k -- w-s w------ - --g-t s--c- t--t --gg---g g-t ---- --- s-- w---- --- t-- g--- f---'s ---- -----g."

You are suffering from pain and inflammation of the right knee.
There is a slight soreness from your wound but it seems to be healing.

Iken breathes unevenly, still asleep.

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev flashes a cold, saccharine-sweet smile back up at Zahra al-Dhahab, clarifying. "--t - w-----'t. --c--s- w-'-- --c-."

"The way I hear it," Oliye Sabawan states to Ighlaf. "My business has saved your lives, as it was one of my performers who played music to ward off mistmadness more than once." He smirks proudly. "How about that! And not a single folly went to me." Magnanimous.

(At the northern Port Cabin): Though Zahra al-Dhahab attention was trained out toward the forecastle, it immediately snaps downward toward Yeshev as though suddenly tethered there. Eyes faintly narrowing she studies the young man for a time before finally deciding, "... --- w---- ----- st-- s------ w-t---t -- t---- t- w-t--ss -t."

Aside, Oliye Sabawan tells you, "Perhaps you'd better take a look, to be sure."

Zahir ibn Musa lifts an eyebrow. "Is she one of yours..." He murmurs, less a question than an observation.

The ship floats smoothly upon calm waves on beneath you.

"How much was earned off of that particular performance?" Esssfandiar Shirazi wonders of Oliye Sabawan, a dark, slender brow lifting. "How generous are mist creatures with their gratuities? Perhaps our decision to leave was in haste..."

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum remarks to Oliye Sabawan, "A healer cannot help with matters of pride, sayyid," [in Sirdabi with a low and measured contralto] finally raising her voice.

Ighlaf considers for several moments then eventually says, "I would have to be paid a good amount." She glances at Esssfandiar Shirazi, "And not for a jape."

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev just gives Zahra al-Dhahab a -look-, back. But he doesn't answer, as his gaze trails back out towards the decks, and the sea beyond.

"... where are you from again, Sayyid?" Zahra al-Dhahab wonders of Oliye Sabawan, her tone vaguely curious.

Esssfandiar Shirazi lets loose a single tittering note at Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum's comment, eyes twinkling.

You have emoted: Firouzeh blinks at Oliye Sabawan, face neutral. Eyebrows lofted. "My professional opinion is that you are completely fine. You are standing."

Oliye Sabawan tells Zahra al-Dhahab, "Zalawi, m'dear." He sighs at the professional opinion. "Barely!"

Oliye Sabawan shakes his head at you and grumps, "Nevermind, you would only attempt to crush me more. Cruel woman."

Esssfandiar Shirazi cuts a sidelong glance at Ighlaf, offering a lopsided smirk. "I will remember that, then, if I encounter a subject I am more keen to have on my wall." A beat and then, "Or perhaps once I've had a nice bath and a trim myself."

Oliye Sabawan loudly laments, "If only a true physician were on board this cursed vessel, rather than this hook-tongued fishwife!"

Iken breathes unevenly, still asleep.

Zahra al-Dhahab looks expectantly toward you, eyebrows lofting a little. Like that, she waits.

You have emoted: Firouzeh tuts once at Oliye Sabawan, shaking her head. "Fine then. Take off your sirwaal," the elder then offers, plainly. A wave of her hand gestures to the area, as if expecting it here.

Zahir ibn Musa starts in alarm and looks over at you in horror "What, in here?"

"But think of the children," Zahra al-Dhahab gasps over to you, with a dramatic hand-wave toward Zahir ibn Musa.

Oliye Sabawan balks. "I'd prefer it to be in private," he replies. "A man of my stature, you see --" He makes a flat, handed gesture around the room, benevolent. "--would make all the other men jealous. And the women might faint."

Ighlaf glances back at Esssfandiar Shirazi and says with a deadpan voice. "At least you consider a bath first."

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev's eyebrows arch up a little at your matter-of-fact instruction. But his head tilts back to murmur aside to Zahra al-Dhahab again. "--- ----, - w-s --st ----t t- s-- - w-s g--w--g -----."

Esssfandiar Shirazi rests his chin on both hands, elbows on his knees, and peers intently toward Oliye Sabawan.

"Perhaps we could learn from your grandeur," Esssfandiar Shirazi suggests to Oliye Sabawan, without taking his eyes from the area in question.

You have emoted: "It is medicine, Sayyid," Firouzeh responds to Oliye Sabawan, as neutral as ever. "This is where I have treated everyone. If you wish to be looked at, no need to be ashamed."

Zahra al-Dhahab chuckles quietly to herself, narrow shoulders shaking with the sound. She cuts a quick glance toward Esssfandiar Shirazi before her attention rounds back upon Oliye Sabawan.

Oliye Sabawan directs an unctuous smile towards Esssfandiar Shirazi.

Zahir ibn Musa covers his face with his hand. "Annur protect us," he mutters into his palm.

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum shifts slightly where she stands, taking in a short breath at the back and forth.

Yeshev's gaze fixes itself back on Oliye Sabawan. There's a dark mischief in his eyes as he observes, dryly, "Perhaps, the rooster is all crow, and no cock."

Zahra al-Dhahab suddenly barks out a laugh, clearly delighted by Yeshev's commentary.

You have emoted: Firouzeh flicks a little humored look aside to Yeshev, but then she's back to expectantly watching Oliye Sabawan.

Esssfandiar Shirazi waves Yeshev off with a couple of quick backhanded bats of his hand before he's resting his chin in his palm again, never looking away from Oliye Sabawan. "Now, now. We've no reason to doubt the man's honor." A beat and then, "Yet."

(At the northern Port Cabin): Zahra al-Dhahab slides a sidelong glance toward Yeshev for just a moment once her laughter has cooled.

Ighlaf gets out a linen bandage from a discreet leather satchel in her possession.

Oliye Sabawan surveys Yeshev with blatant distaste for a moment. "You were the one with the strange smile," he notes, as if jotting that down for some revenge list. Then he looks to Esssfandiar Shirazi, and back to you.

Out of Character: Oliye Sabawan rolled will at hard difficulty and the result was a pass.

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum looks to Zahir ibn Musa after a moment. "Try not to look so vexed, sayyid. It only gives the man's boasts credence," she murmurs, although she is smiling at this point.

Ighlaf looks to be considering how to wrap a bandage around her face to block her eyesight. Her amusement is clear as to why she isn't walking away.

Oliye Sabawan sighs and shifts his hand to the waist of his sirwaal.

Esssfandiar Shirazi's eyes widen in anticipation of taking the measure of Oliye Sabawan's... honor.

Oliye Sabawan moves loose cotton clothing in typical Omrazi fashion to uncover his groin.

Yeshev presses his lips back together as he watches an indecently-exposed Sabawan expectantly.

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum spies an indecently-exposed Sabawan's movement out of the corner of her eye then, and lifts a hand to her mouth, eyes going wide. Not for the same reason as Esssfandiar Shirazi.

Ighlaf sits down on the floor.

Ighlaf raises the hood of a heavy leather hood.

"Oh dear," Zahir ibn Musa mutters. His hand drops and he looks away.

An indecently-exposed Sabawan defiantly pulls down the garment in question, and initially his stomach and the dimness hides the sigh of his privates -- but when he straightens, it's evident.

"Hmm," Esssfandiar Shirazi murmurs, leaning in closer and straining to find it.

In typical hussy fashion, Zahra al-Dhahab doesn't seem too scandalized by an indecently-exposed Sabawan just pulling down his sirwaal in the middle of the sirwaal. But she's also not giving as close an inspection as Esssfandiar Shirazi.

You have emoted: Firouzeh's head tilts ever-so-slightly at an indecently-exposed Sabawan, the neutrality giving way to something... amused? Shocked? Who knows. Regardless, she clears her throat. "Alright," is all she can offer, also leaning in closer to take a look at the injured regions.

In the direction of the hammocks, his gaze remaining locked on an indecently-exposed Sabawan, Yeshev says, "Someone, maybe get ready to catch Zahir?"

An indecently-exposed Sabawan is of such average size that it is a painfully mediocre. However, the area in question is also rather horrendously bruised.

Out of Character: Yeshev rolled composure at legendary difficulty and the result was a fail.

"He's got so very far to fall from," Esssfandiar Shirazi murmurs, in evident agreement with Yeshev. He leans back from an indecently-exposed Sabawan, still watching but looking a bit less interested, a bit disappointed, maybe.

Out of Character: Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum rolled composure at legendary difficulty and the result was a fail.

(At the northern Port Cabin): "-s t--s --t--t------t ----g- f-- ---, ------g?" Zahra al-Dhahab idly wonders aside to Yeshev, while still watching an indecently-exposed Sabawan and you.

The midnight sky loses its creamy-gold shimmer as Celeiri's light sinks, a waxing crescent on the horizon.

"Hmph," Esssfandiar Shirazi murmurs, folding his arms, seeming bored suddenly.

An indecently-exposed Sabawan looks up and away, not looking at Esssfandiar Shirazi's disappointment, or at the top of your head. He hums quietly to himself, peering at the ceiling. .

At first, Yeshev is watching an indecently-exposed Sabawan with a morbid delight, as that gut shifts out of the way, and the man's measure is taken. But as the extent of the bruising becomes evident, his gaze quickly averts, blurting out, "Adwa's bloody eyes! You can't unsee that."

Around you, the ship floats smoothly upon calm waves.

You have emoted: Firouzeh makes good on her promise, giving a proper assessment. "Rostam should charge more for these kicks," she mutters, then straightening to look at an indecently-exposed Sabawan. "It needs moss and bandaging." She makes no move for any supplies, though. It is just a suggestion.

Zahra al-Dhahab openly -- and gleefully -- watches you in these moments, like a spectator at some sort of sporting event.

"I've seen worse," Esssfandiar Shirazi mutters, maybe in response to Yeshev's comment, reassessing an indecently-exposed Sabawan's assets to be sure, but coming away with the same verdict, evidently.

The ship flows gently across tranquil waters on beneath you.

An indecently-exposed Sabawan dares a look at you, perhaps not quite meeting your eyes. "Mmhmm," he says, just standing there, indecently exposed.

Yawning and taking his time about it, Esssfandiar Shirazi gets up from a grubby canvas hammock. He wanders off quietly without any fuss, to do... other things. Elsewhere.

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum makes a small sound at first. She abruptly looks away, her face darkening by a few shades as she presses the back of her raised hand hard over her mouth. It still doesn't quell the sudden laughter that comes bubbling out - a rather unimpeded sound.

Esssfandiar Shirazi departs.

Out of Character: an indecently-exposed Sabawan rolled will at legendary difficulty and the result was a fail.

An indecently-exposed Sabawan rapidly leans down to pull up his sirwaal at the sound of Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum's laughter.

An indecently-exposed Sabawan covers his groin with loose cotton clothing in typical Omrazi fashion.

An average-height woman wearing a heavy leather hood sits with her hood blocking her gaze, observing others reactions.

Out of Character: Zahra al-Dhahab rolled composure at hard difficulty and the result was a pass.

Yeshev's eyes take a while to find the source of Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum's sudden laughter. But when they do, something seems to break in the young Irzali as well, and he's swiftly biting down on his fist to stifle a low, shaking chortle of his own.

You have emoted: Firouzeh stands there a moment, not indecently exposed. At the clothing being pulled back up, she offers, "I can provide you the supplies if you'd like to do it on your own time." She's all business now, digging through a wicker basket. "Or if there is someone you prefer who can manage, pass it along to them."

Zahra al-Dhahab snaps a look over to Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum at the sound of her laughter and then toward Oliye Sabawan when he hastily makes himself decent once more. Though amusement flashes within the depths of those eyes of hers like endless nours, she doesn't titter herself.

Hastily, Oliye Sabawan tells you, "Yes, very well. Thank you. Yes."

You get out a wad of 4 dried stone moss clumps from a wicker basket in your possession.

Over the rustling of your search through you basket, Zahir ibn Musa says, "Are we quite done?"

Oliye Sabawan is clearly in some haste to get away, as he limp-waddles speedily towards the back of the forecastle.

Oliye Sabawan goes to stand by the way towards the dingy east end of the forecastle, awkwardly.

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev just shakes his head in sympathy with Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum for a while, chuckling, before he turns and brushes against Zahra al-Dhahab on his way into the portside cabin. "- ----- -'-- s--- ------. -'- ----- -- ---."

Marwa Baz Taa'ha, of Marzum's shoulders are shaking as she has her back almost fully turned to Oliye Sabawan as he beats a hasty retreat. The laughter turns from peals to hiccuping burbles - and at last, she manages to suck in a deep breath, arranging her face into something of calm. "Well--" is all she manages, thick-voiced.

You have emoted: Firouzeh comes up with a wad of 4 dried stone moss clumps from her wicker but no bandaged. After a look through a ship's firstaid kit, she draws a neutral conclusion. "We will need more bandages." Looking back to Oliye Sabawan now, she extends out the moss, advising, "This for now. When we have more bandages, I will bring one to you."

Oliye Sabawan limps towards the dingy east end of the forecastle.

Zahir ibn Musa cautiously looks back.

A yell in a clear baritone cuts through the air from a towards the dingy east end of the forecastle.
"YES, VERY WELL, THAT'S FINE!"

(At the northern Port Cabin): Zahra al-Dhahab parts her lips as though to say something to Yeshev before he speaks in turn, luring her mouth into snapping back shut. "--- --st ------ t-- t----g -- - ---f-ct ----," she lowly informs him with a pursing of her lips.

You shout, "I'LL LEAVE IT HERE IN THE KIT FOR YOU."

You approach the general area.

You put a wad of 4 dried stone moss clumps in a ship's firstaid kit.

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev winces, glancing back up at Zahra al-Dhahab with a look of genuine regret.

An average-height woman wearing a heavy leather hood snickers for several moments once she can safety raise her hood.

Ighlaf lowers the hood of a heavy leather hood.

A yell in a clear baritone cuts through the air from a towards the dingy east end of the forecastle.
"VERY WELL!"

(At the northern Port Cabin): Yeshev shifts closer to Zahra al-Dhahab.

(At the northern Port Cabin): Zahra al-Dhahab lifts a hand, brushing it through the air toward Yeshev. "-- --t --t -- k--- ---. ----ss --- w--- -----g f-- - ---t--- st-----" she cuts off as he draws in nearer.

Yeshev whispers something, involving Zahra al-Dhahab.

You have emoted: Firouzeh straightens up from packing away the moss in a ship's first aid kit, giving an awkward look around at the gathered. Eventually, after a long bout of silence from the elder, she says apologetically, "I really didn't think he would take his cock out."

March 20, 2024, 2:17 a.m.