Skip to main content.

OOC Note on "Making the Greenless Dolphin Green Again"

posted by Jiraya

Jiraya
OOC Note on "Making the Greenless Dolphin Green Again" 1 of 1
Feb. 4, 2024, 2:51 p.m.

Hey folks, I've invited a few of you who were involved with the inciting RP into an open cutscene about ship repairs because I couldn't sleep, even if it is now bedtime.

If it's not your thing, feel free to simply ignore or drop out (not sure how to do that though). If you're not on there and you want to join in or feel your character would likely get involved, by all means hop aboard. 

I feel like it's a good way for everyone to be able to interact with each other somehow and get bits and pieces of progress made "behind the scenes", even if we may be from vastly different timezones or be typically preoccupied with other sorts of RP when we're actually on the grid.

Idk if staff had other plans, but hopefully this would also be something they'd enjoy since they've been doing their best to incite story for the players. (yes, feel free to jump in as well to adjudicate or simply have fun, staffers)

P.S. Just wanted to emphasize as well that Jiraya is not the main character of this cutscene, and I'd rather she not be one. This is everyone's cutscene!

Feb. 4, 2024, 2:51 p.m.