Skip to main content.

Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers

posted by Firouzeh

Firouzeh
Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers 1 of 6
March 29, 2024, 1:31 p.m.

Seeing as we have now made it to land, operation Firo hosts a little dinner party is a go. Everyone will receive an IC invitation in one way or another, but I wanted to get a feel for the best timing. Monday is the New Year, and I am not opposed to hosting it then as a celebration, but time runs short for me (who let me have an IRL 9-5?... boo.) Barring any unforeseen rowdiness, this should be mostly low-stakes and social.

Next weekend is also good! Please feel free to use the scheduling tool below to give input if you'd like to attend. 

http://whenisgood.net/sjea223

<3 you all. Questions, comments, concerns, and ideas are welcome! 

March 29, 2024, 1:31 p.m.
Firouzeh
Re: Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers 2 of 6
April 7, 2024, 1:06 a.m.

This was a fun event to plan and execute! A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped, attended, or even just listened to Firo ramble on and on about it for a while. We have such a delightful community here—it certainly wouldn't have been the same without y'all. 

Special thank you to Pilgrim for answering nothing short of a million questions, trouble shooting along the way, and overall just being the best. 

<3 

April 7, 2024, 1:06 a.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers 3 of 6
April 7, 2024, 2:44 a.m.

Thanks for doing this! <3

April 7, 2024, 2:44 a.m.
Sitra
Re: Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers 4 of 6
April 7, 2024, 3:53 a.m.

It was great! And honestly, all the food made me so hungry IRL.

April 7, 2024, 3:53 a.m.
Marwa
Re: Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers 5 of 6
April 7, 2024, 3:16 p.m.

Thank you so so much for arranging this event Firouzeh! <3 And seconding Sitra here - I made the mistake of googling a couple of the dishes in the dead of night and then feeling really sad I couldn't eat what our characters are eating. Directly as a result of this, I'll be ordering some Persian food for dinner tonight!

April 7, 2024, 3:16 p.m.
pilgrim
Re: Firo's Feast for Lost Passangers 6 of 6
April 7, 2024, 4:36 p.m.

Thanks for hosting this, pof Firouzeh, I honestly really enjoyed it. :D It was all-around a really heartwarming sort of event, the kind of thing that puts a backbone into the world and stabilizes character stories. Me and Mistsparrow were chatting last night about how awesome it was and how much we appreciated you setting it up and honestly putting in a lot of real effort to make it work out. 

April 7, 2024, 4:36 p.m.