Skip to main content.

OOCMails for Gamebreaking Bugs

posted by pilgrim

pilgrim
OOCMails for Gamebreaking Bugs 1 of 5
June 19, 2024, 8:15 a.m.

I'll be off in the woods for the rest of the week and weekend -- I'll be back Monday, but my RRL (regular real life) is also really busy right now. Summertime always gets hectic and this one's extra hectic.

Since I won't have electricity, internet, or my computer, I can check the game only on my phone and probably not for long each day (I do have a solar charger and phone service). But if you have a game breaking bug (like, for example, you can't move because the game thinks you're carrying around a boat even after you stopped trying to drag it, or you buy a horse and it tramples you to death and you need that to be retconned, or ... whatever else might be stopping you from being able to play) -- then send me an OOCMail, because I will probably see that in the few minutes I might have to check the game, and then be able to log in through the webclient and quickly see if I can just fix it for you to the extent that you'll be able to play again. Can't promise how quickly I'll get to that, but at least sending me an OOCMail has a better chance of getting noticed/fixed during this timespan!

Love y'all. :toolbox: (If anyone wants to make Avariasmileys I will add them to the forums later but right now Toolbox Face works for absolutely everything okay!)

June 19, 2024, 8:15 a.m.
Esfandiar
Re: OOCMails for Gamebreaking Bugs 2 of 5
June 19, 2024, 8:52 a.m.

Have fun!!

June 19, 2024, 8:52 a.m.
Inaya
Re: OOCMails for Gamebreaking Bugs 3 of 5
June 19, 2024, 1:29 p.m.

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy! We will... probably try not to break the game... -glances pointedly at Ariziya- 😂

(❤️ u Ariziya lol)

June 19, 2024, 1:29 p.m.
Yasin
Re: OOCMails for Gamebreaking Bugs 4 of 5
June 19, 2024, 3:40 p.m.

Have fun in the woods, pilgrim!! Don't worry, you won't come back and find St. Loomis burnt to a crisp. :toolbox:

June 19, 2024, 3:40 p.m.
Sitra
Re: OOCMails for Gamebreaking Bugs 5 of 5
June 19, 2024, 3:50 p.m.

Homicidal horses aren't a feature?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!

June 19, 2024, 3:50 p.m.