Skip to main content.

Updated Idiri Map

posted by Mistsparrow

Mistsparrow
Updated Idiri Map 1 of 4
July 20, 2024, 12:04 p.m.

The continent map of Idiri has now been updated on the wiki! No big changes, but some textures have been updated, a few new landmark labels and towns have been added, and the equator and Madaar (Tropic) of Jinniyah have been marked.

Updated Idiri Map

July 20, 2024, 12:04 p.m.
Inaya
Re: Updated Idiri Map 2 of 4
July 21, 2024, 12:47 a.m.

This gave me an excited happy squeak :> Thank you! Dunno about everyone else, but for me personally, there's little that fires my imagination so well as a good map.

July 21, 2024, 12:47 a.m.
Rakim
Re: Updated Idiri Map 3 of 4
July 21, 2024, 12:59 a.m.

All the maps for this game are so pleasing to look at. Lovely work.

July 21, 2024, 12:59 a.m.
Mistsparrow
Re: Updated Idiri Map 4 of 4
July 21, 2024, 11:29 a.m.

I'm glad people enjoy the maps! I've never played a game yet that had as many maps in as much detail as I wanted, or enough information about what these imaginary places are actually like on the ground. For me the Avaria maps are also like lore-pictures, containing inspiration for all kinds of connections and events and mysteries, so... yeah, there are a lot of maps. :toolbox: They're all made using the amazing tools at Inkarnate.com, which is a fantastic resource for creating maps and layouts of all kinds.

Meanwhile I've also begun touching up the main Idiri page on the wiki and adding some documentation for more of its regions, but the main lore project I'm working on right now is Koumbasi and the Bissenke people (as the westernmost land and people of the caliphate). So there should be some more information appearing in bits and pieces over the next few weeks as I have time to write it up.

July 21, 2024, 11:29 a.m.